A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Freight Weight
- Packaging and Crating
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Freight Dimension
- Extra Precautions
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- Freight Class
- Bill of Lading
- Freight Density
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- What are accessorial fees?
- Is my shipment insured?
- What is Freight Bumping? When is it used?
- What is dimensional weight? Does it apply to me?
- How far in advance do I need to schedule my pick up?