A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Packaging and Crating
- Freight Weight
- Freight Dimension
- Extra Precautions
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- Shipping Hazardous Materials
- Freight Class
- Freight Density
- FTL (Full Truckload or Truckload)
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- What is dimensional weight? Does it apply to me?
- What are accessorial fees?
- What is Freight Bumping? When is it used?
- Can I schedule my pickup and have it picked up the same day?
- How do I figure out what freight class my shipment is in?