A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Freight Weight
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Packaging and Crating
- Extra Precautions
- Freight Dimension
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- LTL (Less Than Truckload)
- Freight Density
- Insuring Freight
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- Can I schedule my pickup and have it picked up the same day?
- When is the proof of delivery available?
- How do I figure out what freight class my shipment is in?
- What are accessorial fees?
- How far in advance do I need to schedule my pick up?