A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Freight Dimension
- Packaging and Crating
- Extra Precautions
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Freight Weight
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- Bill of Lading
- Freight Class
- LTL (Less Than Truckload)
- Shipping Hazardous Materials
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- What if my shipment is not ready when the carrier comes?
- What is Freight Bumping? When is it used?
- Is my shipment insured?
- What are accessorial fees?
- What is dimensional weight? Does it apply to me?