A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Extra Precautions
- Freight Dimension
- Packaging and Crating
- Freight Weight
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- FTL (Full Truckload or Truckload)
- Shipping Hazardous Materials
- Freight Density
- Bill of Lading
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- How far in advance do I need to schedule my pick up?
- How far can Full Truckload Drivers drive in one day?
- What if my shipment is not ready when the carrier comes?
- What is Freight Bumping? When is it used?
- When is the proof of delivery available?