A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Freight Weight
- Packaging and Crating
- Freight Dimension
- Extra Precautions
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- Freight Density
- FTL (Full Truckload or Truckload)
- Insuring Freight
- LTL (Less Than Truckload)
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- How far can Full Truckload Drivers drive in one day?
- Can I schedule my pickup and have it picked up the same day?
- What is dimensional weight? Does it apply to me?
- Is my shipment insured?
- How do I figure out what freight class my shipment is in?