A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Extra Precautions
- Packaging and Crating
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Freight Dimension
- Freight Weight
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- LTL (Less Than Truckload)
- Shipping Hazardous Materials
- Insuring Freight
- Freight Class
- FTL (Full Truckload or Truckload)
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- What is dimensional weight? Does it apply to me?
- What is Freight Bumping? When is it used?
- How far can Full Truckload Drivers drive in one day?
- What are accessorial fees?
- Can I schedule my pickup and have it picked up the same day?