A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Freight Weight
- Freight Dimension
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Extra Precautions
- Packaging and Crating
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- Insuring Freight
- LTL (Less Than Truckload)
- Freight Class
- Freight Density
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- When is the proof of delivery available?
- Is my shipment insured?
- What is Freight Bumping? When is it used?
- What is dimensional weight? Does it apply to me?
- What are accessorial fees?