A few guidelines to help you save money and improve your shipping experience. Get tips on:
- Packaging and Crating
- Know your freight class - Common Freight Classifications
- Freight Dimension
- Freight Weight
- Extra Precautions
These topics explain the meaning of common freight industry terms. Here are a few random ones.
- Insuring Freight
- Freight Density
- FTL (Full Truckload or Truckload)
- Shipping Hazardous Materials
We try to provide answers to some of the most asked questions. Popular questions include:
- What are accessorial fees?
- What is dimensional weight? Does it apply to me?
- When is the proof of delivery available?
- How far can Full Truckload Drivers drive in one day?
- Is my shipment insured?